Import Keys from Wallet
From PTS Wiki
- Go to the old PTS wallet
- Back up the old PTS v1.0.0 wallet.dat
- Download the new PTS DPoS wallet from https://github.com/PTS-DPOS/PTS/releases
- Click on downloaded file and install the new wallet
- Open new wallet to the "Welcome" screen
- When prompted to "Enter New Wallet Password" enter the OLD password used for the old PTS v1.0.0 wallet
- Once the wallet enters into the GUI, click on "My Accounts" in the menu on the left side - or on "My Accounts" on upper right
- Click "Create New Account" located at the top right of "My Accounts"
- Enter your username of choice (minimum 5 characters) and click "Create New Account"
- Once the account is created and you see your Icon and Name listed, click on your username. This will bring up the account overview page
- Click on the "Keys" tab
- Click the "Import Keys from Wallet" tab
- Click "Select File.."
- Navigate to where your old PTS v.1.0 wallet.dat is located and select the file
- Enter your Password that was used from the OLD PTS wallet
- All balances should get imported in and showing correctly!