Discussion > Delegates

boston delegates

(1/1)

boston:
Hello

I would like the opportunity to host and run a delegate. I am glad to see PTS merge into DPOS.

I have 2 cloud servers in amazon(2CPU+40GB SSD+expandable ON amazon cloud) and  I am a linux Java developer in boston and mined PTS for the past 6 months in my basement with 7970 GPU

Here are the delegates that I have created

--- Code: ---dragon.boston
hello.boston

--- End code ---

I purchase lots of  Bitshares-PTS today to intially fund my delegates and create more delegates if required.

Thanks

AlphaBar:
 +5% welcome

cube:
Welcome onboard!

If you are running on amazon, make sure the servers are not of free-tiers.  Amazon limits the cpu power severely for those on free-tiers.

Do tell us more about you and your past experiences.  Hint: Voters would like to know why they need to vote for you. :)

boston:

Thanks. I have mined PTS in the past 6 months in my basement with 7970 GPU . My amazon server is a 2cores +4GB +40GB SSD+expandable ON amazon cloud

--- Quote from: cube on December 17, 2014, 04:27:50 am ---Welcome onboard!

If you are running on amazon, make sure the servers are not of free-tiers.  Amazon limits the cpu power severely for those on free-tiers.

Do tell us more about you and your past experiences.  Hint: Voters would like to know why they need to vote for you. :)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version