Author Topic: boston delegates  (Read 932 times)

boston

boston delegates
« on: December 17, 2014, 12:56:20 am »
Hello

I would like the opportunity to host and run a delegate. I am glad to see PTS merge into DPOS.

I have 2 cloud servers in amazon(2CPU+40GB SSD+expandable ON amazon cloud) and  I am a linux Java developer in boston and mined PTS for the past 6 months in my basement with 7970 GPU

Here are the delegates that I have created
Code: [Select]
dragon.boston
hello.boston

I purchase lots of  Bitshares-PTS today to intially fund my delegates and create more delegates if required.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:23:22 am by boston »

AlphaBar

• CoreTeam
Re: boston delegates
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 03:25:04 am »
 +5% welcome

cube

• CoreTeam
  • Bit by bit, we will get there!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 04:27:50 am »
Welcome onboard!

If you are running on amazon, make sure the servers are not of free-tiers.  Amazon limits the cpu power severely for those on free-tiers.

Do tell us more about you and your past experiences.  Hint: Voters would like to know why they need to vote for you. :)
Contribute to the PTS Development Program!
Please send your donation to ID: bitcube

boston

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 05:25:36 am »

Thanks. I have mined PTS in the past 6 months in my basement with 7970 GPU . My amazon server is a 2cores +4GB +40GB SSD+expandable ON amazon cloud
Welcome onboard!

If you are running on amazon, make sure the servers are not of free-tiers.  Amazon limits the cpu power severely for those on free-tiers.

Do tell us more about you and your past experiences.  Hint: Voters would like to know why they need to vote for you. :)