Author Topic: How do you withdraw PTS from BTER.COM  (Read 4393 times)

Billyboy402

How do you withdraw PTS from BTER.COM
« on: December 21, 2014, 01:03:30 pm »
How do you withdraw PTS new a new account ( wallet) , i want to Register my account but i cant withdraw funds i get the msg

cancelled:PTS account is not registered or memo is too long

theymos my billyboy402 account has been hack
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 08:33:06 am by Billyboy402 »

graffenwalder

Re: How do you withdraw PTS from BTER.COM
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 01:17:41 pm »
You have to register your account first, before you can withdrawal to your wallet.

I thought this cost around 100 PTS.

You can import PTS from the genesis block, if you had old (POW) PTS in your (pow) wallet at the snapshot date.
You can do this by going MyAccounts->click username->Keys->import keys from wallet.
Or use the more safe signature way http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=37.0

1) Go to PTS wallet(old) -> Select Sign message -> copy address from address book
2) In PTS client(new) -> type wallet_import_by_signedmsg  -> at the prompts enter the account name to import to and then the address copied in step 1) -> this will output the message to sign
3)In PTS wallet(old) -> paste same account from step 1) into first box -> copy message in quotation from 2) and paste into second box -> sign and copy the output
4) In PTS wallet (new) -> type  the command followed by the account name to import to, the address from 1) and signed message from 3), it should look like this
wallet_import_by_signedmsg  ACCOUNT ADDRESS SIGNEDMESSAGE

If you didn't have Pow PTS at the snapshot date, I can Send you some to register, post your public key here.
But since I'm a cheapskate i would aprreciate if you would send them back, once you have funds in your acount

pc

• CoreTeam
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 01:19:53 pm »
If you haven't registered your account yet you can withdraw using your account public key instead of the account name.
The account public key is the key that is listed with the wallet_list_my_accounts console command.

At least that's how it works in theory. My own withdraw attempt is still showing as "Processing".

Edit: OK, now it shows as cancelled, same error message that you got.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 01:30:33 pm by pc »
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de/
My PTS binary packages for CentOS, Fedora, openSUSE: http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3Ap_conrad%3Abts&package=PTS
Please donate: pts:cyrano - thanks!

HunterS

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 01:25:39 pm »
If you haven't registered your account yet you can withdraw using your account public key instead of the account name.
The account public key is the key that is listed with the wallet_list_my_accounts console command.

At least that's how it works in theory. My own withdraw attempt is still showing as "Processing".
tried that and didnt work.got this error"cancelled:PTS account is not registered or memo is too long"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 01:27:18 pm by HunterS »

Billyboy402

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 01:42:26 pm »
hasnt work for me

Billyboy402

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 01:46:17 pm »
graffenwalder thans for the donation mate

wow , 10 PTS fee , but 25 fee if your a new account .

bigt

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 03:39:34 pm »
Hi,

I've noticed many restrictions & excessively high fees on withdrawing PTS from Bter.
i.e.
1% withdrawal fee
500 PTS maximum per withdrawal request (with 25 PTS fee, that's another 5% fee minimum)
20000 PTS daily withdrawal limit

This seems disproportionately prohibitive when compare to the conditions applied to other coins on Bter (and other exchanges).

I've contacted Bter support for them to check whether the settings on this coin are correct... wanted to check whether anyone else was having the same experience?

Also is there an ETA on an OSX wallet for DPOS-PTS?

Thanks!

cube

• CoreTeam
  • Bit by bit, we will get there!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 03:47:26 pm »

tried that and didnt work.got this error"cancelled:PTS account is not registered or memo is too long"

Just as I suspected, poloniex requires a registered Account Name to transfer fund. 
Contribute to the PTS Development Program!
Please send your donation to ID: bitcube

cube

• CoreTeam
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 03:49:23 pm »
Hi,

I've noticed many restrictions & excessively high fees on withdrawing PTS from Bter.
i.e.
1% withdrawal fee
500 PTS maximum per withdrawal request (with 25 PTS fee, that's another 5% fee minimum)

This seems disproportionately prohibitive when compare to the conditions applied to other coins on Bter (and other exchanges).

I've contacted Bter support for them to check whether the settings on this coin are correct... wanted to check whether anyone else was having the same experience?

Thanks!

I suspect the requirements in bold are mistakenly inherited from the OLD PTS days.  This is a good feedback that needs to be passed to poloniex.

graffenwalder

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 04:10:37 pm »
Hi,

i.e.
1% withdrawal fee

Thanks!

I suspect the requirements in bold are mistakenly inherited from the OLD PTS days.  This is a good feedback that needs to be passed to poloniex.
It's BTER.
Poloniex already have everything sorted out, they had a withdrawal fee of 0.1 PTS in the beginning, but after pointing it out, they changed it to 25

cube

• CoreTeam
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 04:14:43 pm »

It's BTER.
Poloniex already have everything sorted out, they had a withdrawal fee of 0.1 PTS in the beginning, but after pointing it out, they changed it to 25

This happens when one try to do work after midnight. :P 

Thanks for correcting me.  And it is time for me to go to bed.

ninja

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 05:17:05 pm »
Hi,

I cannot withdraw from bter. I have no PTS to register my account. Would you guys please send me some PTS then I will send you back when I got my PTS.

PTS8QVzfwzqocQzz99GtmQJJRaszMXXW34y8nDGjrxhHCqRpcitmR

Thank you in advance

graffenwalder

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 08:21:21 pm »
Hi,

I cannot withdraw from bter. I have no PTS to register my account. Would you guys please send me some PTS then I will send you back when I got my PTS.

Thank you in advance
just send you 100 PTS

AlphaBar

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 11:03:26 pm »
Hi,

i.e.
1% withdrawal fee

Thanks!

Thanks, I've passed this on to Bter. Should be updated soon.

ninja

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 01:58:52 am »
Hi,

Thank you in advance
just send you 100 PTS

Thank you. I sent back :)